Monetary donations to the DCMA may take several forms, from cash donations to bequests/planned giving. All monetary donations are eligible to receive, upon request, a charitable receipt for the value of funds donated. Use the information and links below to assist you in making a monetary donation to the DCMA. Your interest and support are greatly appreciated.
- Make a cash donation.
- Donate funds in memory and/or honour of someone. Be sure to indicate the full name of the person being honoured and if a notice of your donation is to be sent to others.
- Donate funds to the DCMA Trust Fund for special projects and acquisitions.
The types of donations described above can be made by personal cheque through the mail, by telephone with credit card, or online.
Click here to make an online donation by PayPal. Coming soon
- Sponsor an exhibit or special event
- Help us raise funds for important DCMA-related causes
- Talk to us about our planned giving program
Click here to contact us about sponsorship, fundraising, or planned giving.