If you can't visit us in person, submit a research request using the online form on this page (coming soon), or better yet, become a DCMA member and fully access the online archives database “Duff Stuff.”
Process for handling research requests:
- Submit a research request using our online form – Online form coming soon.
- Archives staff will initially assess your request as quickly as possible and let you know, by email, the approximate amount of time and cost to complete your request.
- Once you receive our “time/cost” assessment, you have two options: (i) proceed with your research request and make payment to the DCMA, or (ii) do not proceed with your request.
- If you choose to proceed with your research request, we will provide you with a research request identification number and a date by which your request will be processed and response provided.
- Research requests will only be processed and completed once we have received your payment.
- Your payment is based on our initial assessment of time to process and complete your request. Once your request is in process, and in the event that additional time and materials are required to complete your request, you will be notified of any additional fee that may be required.
- The minimum fee for completing a research request is $30.00. If no information is available relating to your request, you will be so advised in the initial “time/cost” assessment that you receive from us, and no fee will be charged.
- Payment may be made by personal cheque or money order, by phone with your Visa or MasterCard, or using PayPal. PayPal coming soon.
- HST is applicable.
Click here to contact the Archives.